- What information does Company collect about me on this Site?
- What does Company do with the information collected?
- With whom does Company share the information?
- How can I stop receiving notices about future offers or to stop my Personal Information from being shared with third parties?
- How do I correct or update my Personal Information?
- How does Company protect the security of my Personal Information?
- Does Company's Site link to other sites?
- How does Company handle children's privacy online?
- How do I contact Company?
What information does Company collect about me on this Site?
The Company will collect personally identifiable information that you may voluntarily provide on online forms, which may include: user registration, sweepstakes registration, contact requests, guest comments, online surveys, and other online activities. The personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") collected can include some or all of the following: your name, address, telephone number, e-mail addresses, and any other information you may voluntarily provide. At the time of registration, you will have the option to receive future offers and updates from the Company by e-mail and SMS marketing by checking the appropriate opt-in box. If you choose to opt-in, your Personal Information will be kept in a secured database and We will alert you via e-mail or SMS (as indicated by you) with information about Our great KFC offers and services.
What information is collected about me on the site?
What does Company do with the information collected?
Company may use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes:
- To administer your membership of the Site if you have registered with Us;
- To understand the use of the Site and make improvements;
- To fulfill prizes in any competitions you may enter;
- To respond to your specific requests and communications; and
- To conduct checks on the details you provide to us, where appropriate, to assist with fraud prevention schemes.
- As a general rule the information which you supply will be processed purely for the purpose(s) for which it is supplied and collected. However, we may on occasion use and transfer your information to the third parties mentioned in this policy for the following purposes: (a) for business development; (b) market research; (c) to provide you with details of promotions, products, offers and services; (d) to share it between us and the parties mentioned above for direct marketing purposes.
With whom does Company share the information?
Yum! Brands, Inc. includes: KFC U.S. Properties, Inc., Taco Bell Corp., Pizza Hut, Inc., Long John Silver's, Inc., A&W Restaurants, Inc., WingStreet, LLC, and Yum Restaurants International, Inc.
Company may share Personal Information collected on this Site with any member of Yum Brands and any other future subsidiaries or affiliates or franchisees. This may include transfers to third parties in countries outside the European Economic Area. We will ensure that adequate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information.
Company will not sell, rent, loan, transfer, or otherwise disclose any Personal Information to third parties except as set forth in this statement. Company may share Personal Information with third parties under the following circumstances: (i) in connection with a court order, government investigation, or when otherwise required by law; (ii) in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or similar event; or (iii) working with third party data processing companies to support the Site's technical operation or execute a specific promotion or program (such as providing responses to the Guest Comments Page, conduct surveys, or maintain a database of visitor information, etc.).
If Personal Information is shared with any third party for the purposes of executing a specific promotion or program, it will be clearly communicated to visitors that the third party will have no right to use the Personal Information for independent purposes. In support of this policy, Company will enter into written agreements with any third party receiving Personal Information requiring the third party to comply with Company's privacy policies and applicable laws.
How can I stop receiving notices about future offers or to stop my Personal Information from being shared with third parties or from being sent outside the European Economic Area?
Please let us know by writing to us at the address given at the bottom of this policy. In addition, each time we send you marketing information by e-mail or SMS text messaging, we will provide an opportunity for you to unsubscribe from receiving further information from us.
How do I correct or update my Personal Information?
You control the accuracy of your Personal Information. If your Personal Information changes, feel free to correct, update or delete/deactivate it by writing to us at the address given at the bottom of this policy.
How does Company protect the security of my Personal Information?
Company uses appropriate security measures to protect all Personal Information collected in a secure, controlled environment.
Does Company's Site link to other sites?
Company will post any changes to the Policy on the Site's Homepage, so visitors are always aware of any changes to what information We collect, how We use it, and under what circumstances We disclose it. If We decide to use your Personal Information in a manner different than first communicated, Company will notify users by e-mail to the e-mail addresses on record. Users will then be given a choice as to whether or not their Personal Information can be used in the new manner.
In the event that Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, another company acquires Company or its Affiliates, or Company sells a portion of its assets, your personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred and so We will share your information with the purchaser, who may then provide you with information on their products and services.
How does Company handle children's privacy online?
If you are under 12, please do not use Our Site.
How do I contact the Company?
If you have any further questions concerning the Company's
Kentucky Fried Chicken (Great Britain) Limited
32 Goldsworth Road
You have a right to access the personal data We hold about you. If you wish to obtain a copy of this information, please write to Us at the address given above enclosing your postal details. A fee of no more than the statutory amount may apply.